Bloggin' Along :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2005


Lesson to the wise... Watch how loudly you enjoy a conversation! I was at the park with a friend...sitting...enjoying the conversation in the heat. I turned on my daughters little hand fan which wasn't working much to my dismay. Along came a burst of wind and I turned the fan into the wind and exclaimed ... IT WORKS!! Well, two ladies came over and asked..so have you really tried it?? Does it really work?? I looked at my friend and she looked at me... The lady went further to explain that they were talking about putting a urine drop from a pregnant woman onto Drano to determine the sex of the child when they heard me exclaim IT WORKS... I had to tell her that it was the fan I was playing with and I don't have personal experience with that method of sexing babies. :) So...next time, I will keep my jubilation to a low roar, lest I be inadvertantly mistaken as a willing participant in someone else's conversation!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home